It’s about two years that I have logged in to the Fiverr’s web site for the first time, where I do these simple video animation tasks. From the first moment I found the site a brilliant idea, and it’s in continuous development and improvement, and above all, it gives you a lot of exposure and gives you a way to earn some money to make ends meet at the same time.
You can find me on fiverr at this link : fiverr.com/phalbo
Fiverr is a “microjob” web site where you can sell and buy every kind of service starting from $5.
The only limit to the services offered by the site is the human imagination, and you can find many different ways to promote your business or company, or just buy fun things offered by the most creative individuals that are part of the site.
Anyone can start a business, or a second job based from his own skills, the $5 charge is not a limit, by going forward and showing a good service, good customer care and an high amount of selling, sellers can pass levels, then the option to set up extras will be activated having the opportunity to earn a lot more.
So it depends on how valid is an offer by a seller, to quickly be noticed by the staff and featured in the home page, having more exposure and climb up with levels.
All the payment will be processed by paypal, so there’s nothing to worry about.
This is a short description of the platform taken from the website:
- A service offered on Fiverr® is called a Gig®.
- Gigs® on Fiverr are offered for a fixed, base price of $5 (also referred to as one Fiver®).
- Only registered users can buy and sell on Fiverr. Registration is free.
- Sellers gain account statuses (“Levels”) based on their performance and reputation. Advanced levels provide their owners with benefits, including offering gigs for more than $5 through Gig Extras® or Multiples.
- Some sellers may offer additional upgrades to their gig or sell their gig in multiples, according to their status.
- Sellers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel on a regular basis or without cause.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through Fiverr.com. Gigs should be ordered using the ‘Order Now’ button.
- Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the seller in the gig description. Fiverr retains the right to use all published delivered works for Fiverr marketing and promotion purposes.
- Whenever you see the ‘I will __ for $5™’, that means that the seller is offering their Gig® for the fixed price of $5.
Have a look at the complete fiverr’s Term Of Service at this link:
FIVERR’S TERM OF SERVICE